WARNING! ~ ~ ~ Σ(°△°|||)︴

I use my blog as a diary, therefore there will be alot of spelling mistakes and some cussing. I may touch on some heavy and sensitive topics not appropriate for kids. I do try to put some kind of warning in the post itself

20 August 2026

Water bottle :'^(((

i keep hearing some kinda squeeking? Like somebody is on a swing or smtg. but its been going on for like an hour. Driving me nuts ngl...ok 2h later it stopped thank god.

For awhile now ive been making an "irrational list" a list of thoughts, fears, things i do or wanna do but i know are... irrational. Some make no sense. Maybe i should add it to my About me page.

I kept falling asleep n seeing a tiger, forcefully waking myself up... falling asleep again n seeing a tiger...
I had multiple such ocasions where i forcefully woke myself up bc i was scared... why nightmare, wtf is stressing me out now???? the sumup??? 

Found cool song, Been listening to it on repeat lol

For a long time i had trouble with branding and my art identity, I kept tryna incorporate this art style into my business? Just to show ppl "i can draw liike this too and im rly proud of it!" but time n time again i find that i have a hard time with it. Making it look good as merch i like and then it also dont sell.
Ive "come to terms" that it would never rly work out, so its just and art style i keep to myself... not on purpose! Just if you only have so much energy, you need to keep in mind what to spend it on. In short i just havent really had time for it, except the occasional sketch in my sketchbook. Idk why but i had it in my head that the chibi style i draw in is "lesser" then the other and so my brand would be seen as worse?
I will say since ive been embracing it fully ive been enjoying it alot more (the chibi style). I dont rly try to match them to eachother, sometimes ill add shadows, sometimes ill use a more sketchy aproach ect but overall they dont seem out of place. 

I dreamt i found a lil tuxedo kitten. Looked like a used tissue, he hated everybody except me. So i took care of him. I called him Water bottle or Otto for short. He had white feet and pretty much clung to me. When i went to bed he slept on or near me. He din wan be pat by anybody else n would hiss if ppl came to close. Idk what lead to it but i got kidnapped, Water bottle tried to run after me but was stopped by an open bridge. He was pretty much howl-meowing. I had to do rly weird tasks? I barely remember them. But then a guy helped me escape. After like months i made it to a place where other ppl went who also got saved? A lady there said they found a cat in a pretty bad state but they couldnt help it bc it was dangerous. So i ask if i could help, she warned me but i rly wanted to incase it was my cat. When tgey open the door and i tell tge cat im here to help them. And out of a cattree crawls Water bottle rly weakly. So i cry and pick him up bc im so happy to see him again. It then time skips??? Water bottle is now HUGE, like lion size. And im like a captain for this organisation now? I have a friend whos thw guy that helped me escape. Outa nowhere somebody let me know that not only is Water bottle a girl but shes also pregnant. Alot of ppl wanted to cage her up?? N im like pls he (i kept reffering to Otto as he) will get violent. N a lady said thats exactly why they wanted him caged up. I was rly sad but agreed hoping it would keep him save. It took like a whole army to get him in a cage. I kept by his side. When the lil kittens where born i went in the cage and Water bottle was happy to b pat again. Ppl let me know that since Water bottle isnt a cat the kittens wont b either. So Water bottle must b released in the wild w his kittens to raise them. I was devestated but agreed bc i wanted the best for him. We released them in some jugnle? I hugged him one last time and left in a helicopter. I saw Water bottle was rly confused and tried to run after it. That night i went to bed with no Water bottle and cried alot... and then i woke up. Did NOT enjoy that, THAT WAS MY BABY HE DIN DESERVE THAT NOOOOOOOO

I fell asleep again and also dreamt Gran was pissing me tf off while we where trying to grocery shop LMAO