WARNING! ~ ~ ~ Σ(°△°|||)︴

I use my blog as a diary, therefore there will be alot of spelling mistakes and some cussing. I may touch on some heavy and sensitive topics not appropriate for kids. I do try to put some kind of warning in the post itself

20 August 2026

to sketti or not to sketti... cookie...

Another day of eye problem, im so sick and tired of it. I have and done/taken today: eye drops, nose spray, allergy pill and sinutab pill (i wan make clear i din do all at once). its just so annoying, and ive noticed im really needing a new prescription for my eyes as in im seeing worse. The whole eye thing also makes me so annoyed! 

Today having a real hard time focusing in terms of doing tasks for AA, bc of the eye thing yea but also i just dont have the energy. Like i thought to do smtg else then bc i have ideas for new characters, but i just dont have the energy to draw. But my deadline is in like a week n smtg, i already have so many days i dont draw bc im sleeping... i dont have time for this. Theres so many things i wanna do... and then the question is this an off day or am i going down hill?

Tho its not like i din do anything today... i woke up at 3am, stayed in bed till 5am, got up and heated up a frozen pizza. I uh?? i dont remember what i did between then and 11.30 am? but i made 2 eggs with sausage and sliced up a tomato, ate that, din fill me at all so i ate a bowl of cereal... Then i wrote about a character, did idk on pintrest? and made a new ggl sheet doc for all my characters bc the prev one was... a mess n meant for other things + i wanted some place i could put all names i like and tik it off if i have a character with that name. and now its 16.28pm. I know i should give myself grace, i am LITERALLY disabled. But i feel like i wasted my day despite knowing i should have worked on AA

Oh yea i forgot... i made this stupid ass edit bc i wanted a new pfp on discord... sigh


I just... feel a bit misreble that i waste most of my days sleeping/resting and the lil time i have to b doing smtg im unable to. 

I should try n make it a goal to just... get outa bed if i cant fall asleep again after like 1 or 2h... AND TO TAKE MY MEDS EVERYDAY BC I GET SO DIZZY IF DONT AAAHH

Bruh somebody keeps making disgusting smelling food to the point its nauseating and i hate it. Im sorry to the person but it smells so baaaddd, its been going on for years now and rn rly isnt the time for this bs.

I feel like all i do is complain
complain, complain, complain...
im tired... i wanna go to bed but gran said shed make spagthetti... Gran came home but decided no more sgetti... however gran n i just been talking

I am giving up on trying to b productive for today... will attempt to finish character entree but then... rest...
ok i looked up n aperently allergy can make u tired and exhausted, so theres that

It is now 19.00 and i finished writing... go take a look if youd like :3 tho lil reminder that blog is dedicated to me talking ab my characters! im not great at writing, but i still wish to share ;u;