I keep biting on my tongue? I think its happening in my sleep? at the tip i keep having lil?? balls?? swelling?? and when it heals, it appears somewhere else. Ive had it all the way back at my tongue aswel. It hurts.
But then i start doom thinking, a family member (uncle of my mom, my great uncle?) died like 3 years ago due to cancer, he had a part of his tongue removed due to it. Now idk exact symptoms he had on his tongue tho. But cancer seems common in my moms family.
If any of my friends are now thinking of telling me to get it checked out; if you dare bring this up to me im never telling a doctor ab this ever in my life. So leave me alone (• ᴗ • )
Had horrible nightmares, this time i couldnt force myself awake so i thought they where real. Almost had a panic attack when i woke up. I dont wanna go in details, but i had to experience my entire being getting pulled apart, every nerve and vessel, over and over and over. Yet i was conscious for it all. I begged, tried to escape, but it just kept repeating over and over. I felt like if hell was real, it would be that.
I dont wanna remember more than that so ill keep it at that.
Hhngg headache...is this bc im not pure of heart? Headace bc im evil? Weh
When i dream of needing to go (back) to school i wake up so relieved... but also why tf do i dream so much of it hh. Especially of needing to redo middleschool as an adult, sitting among lil children...