Finally finished up writing my update to post on instagram. Now to scramble some pictures together
Been making "alot" of sticker filler sheets. Well i make like a base and then a handfull of difr colored ver. I personally rly love them, i just hope ppl will buy some...
Shoutout to friend for bringing new ice lollys, i will survive another day. Had a peach was amazing, peach flavours r my fav. Now having cherry, i like tgat it taste more lije real cherry.
Apparently the (oh so expensive) clothes arrived at other friend house, shitting my pants hoping i ordered right sizes... Said friend also wants to make me a tiefling tail for me! as i have yet to make a character fitting enough yet (for the outfit)... perchance-haps this will help, mnyyeeeess wehehehe... altho i keep thinking it would kinda suit Callisto aswel... besides id LOVE to have Callistos ears hhggmm
I have some furry characters... well Callisto but in my head she isnt rly? Idk how to explain. Like i have furry characters but they never rly gotten stories. Theyre just kinda designs i liked. N in my head furries i link to the fursuit stuff n comunity. But Callisto is just kinda like cat folk? Idk im tired im apouting random bs. Ayway i do wanna create more characters like Callisto, id love to make a few dog breeds like an aussie, a rough collie, i wanted to name more but ended up looking at pics of puppies... ouppys wuh ;;
I think??? My brother is snoring hella loud rn?? Or its a neigbour??? I havnt had to deal w this loud of snoring since granpa gottn his sleep apnea mask... wich dude... his snoring was INSANE. N his room was next to mine so i heard it loud n clear... but just slept trough it. Also granpa used to deny tgat he snored lnaoo??? Gran got fed up w it and managed to record it... but this was pre smartphones or cameras... so somewhere in our home we have an old cassete tape w his snoring on LMAOOO.
I liked 1 singular post ab how if heated rivaly was wlw it would b ballet, gymnastics or ice skating instead. And now my tumblr dash is flooded w those guys! I have NO intrest in it at all hhhh
I sometimes smell my mom out of nowhere, not as in stinky, just how people have a natural smell to them. Mostly its just her familiar smell, sometimes its mixed with alcohol. Its not purely alcohol, its specifically the smell of when she is drunk. It makes me nauseous and sad. Got no clue where tf it comes from.