WARNING! ~ ~ ~ Σ(°△°|||)︴

I use my blog as a diary, therefore there will be alot of spelling mistakes and some cussing. I may touch on some heavy and sensitive topics not appropriate for kids. I do try to put some kind of warning in the post itself

29 August 2026

mortified by teenage me

SCREAMING I JUST REMEMBERED I WAS INTO TOGAINU NO CHI BACK IN HIGHSCHOOL AND DREW THAT ONE FREAK FOR AN ASSIGNMENT CRYING NOOOOOO

Ok let me give context to those that dont know, Togoinu no chi is from the same creators as DMMD. A BL visual novel that has content i SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN INTO AT THAT AGE. But alas... Mind you i never played it, i mainly read doujinshi and looked at the availble content online... My favorite character was a side character called Kau, i thought he looked really cool and ofc the weird teenager i was i liked to use my intrests in my school projects. I had to draw a comic where the teacher gave us the begining of the story and we all had to finish the rest in our own intepretation. So i made it that the mc went trough a magic mirror and saw Kau... Im putting him behind a spoiler for dramatic effect...

AND I??? WHY WHERE MY TEACHERS COOL WITH ME DRAWING THIS??? WHY TF DID MY TEACHERS ENCOURAGE ME TO PERSUE A LIFE IN ART??? AFTER SEEING ME DRAW THAT???  i kills myself, i kills myself so freaking hard right now.

Im now just sitting here? i KNOW ive had (have) social anxiety since i was a lil kid. BUt then i think back to some shit i did and i... Like the time in highschool i brought my own made fursuit head to do a presentation about it? Ngl i think its a major win in my books i din get bullied in highschool LMAOO

Well ok... ppl tried multiple times, but they saw that i gen couldnt care less so they stopped.
Shoutout to that one girl yelling aubergine at me when i died my hair purple, i just laughed at her. And i know it was in bad faith bc we almost got in a fight bc i defended my classmate and that when it started

Welp been awake for 32 hours now, gran asked me to stay awake so i could eat lunch and then knock tf out however long i want. Now i go take my slumber