WARNING! ~ ~ ~ Σ(°△°|||)︴

I use my blog as a diary, therefore there will be alot of spelling mistakes and some cussing. I may touch on some heavy and sensitive topics not appropriate for kids. I do try to put some kind of warning in the post itself

27 August 2026

Reminiscing of an artist i once knew

When i see a puppy i become emotional. This isnt a new phenomenon. I look at puppys and feelings overwhelm me, not quiet sadness? Longing? A deep apreciation and love? It makes me feel like i should cry.
I really love dogs... ended up making dog character... her name is Ivy :3

I finally ended up making my button. Rly simple but i can always change it. So i aplied to some webrings! 

My brother went to Amsterdam for 10 days, hes back now and he brought me nougat ;u;
I havnt had it in so long, but i LOVE nougat!...
 
I really shouldnt think ab BJDs rn... but so many characters... NO GET IT TOGETHER I STILL HAVE DOLLS THAT NEED FINISHING... but i cant, my materials r somewhere in my room but idk where or how to reach them... NOO SHUT UP... hmmm light blue doll... AAAAAAA
On a doll related note, i saw that Epic doll fair will be in 2027 and my friend has her license now! Weve been wanting to go to this doll con for so many years now lmaoo, but its in the netherlands and would take about 4h by train to get there... "only" 2 hours with car!
 
I really badly need a friend i can throw money at who can crochet. Beaming the thought of wanting to crochet into all my friends.
Its just a craft i dont enjoy doing but theres stuff i want hhh 
 
WARNING!
the following part is me talking about an artist who has some darker and heavy themes like selfharm, abuse and gore. None of it is drawn in a hyper-realistic way tho. All art is "hidden" inside links
 Back in 2016 i went to a local con and bought 2 art prints from an artist called Monecule. Since then the prints have been hanging in my room. They where a big inspiration to me back then.
At some point i went to a bjd meetup (bc the comunity is so small it was at somebodys house) and the artist was there too, i was intimidated? Idk right word. But it was like "omg this artist i look up to is now treating me as an equal" (mind u, i was a teen). And after we became mutuals for a good while! Sadly from what i can tell they kinda disappeared from the earth in 2022.
But back when i bought the prints i remember they had more, i think it was their take on the 7 deadly sins? I always wished i bought them all but i only had do much i could spend. And so ive been thinking for a rly long time now. Id love to ask them if id be able to still somehow purchase those? Even just paying her so i could print it myself... but on the other side im trying to think how i would react to somebody liking my art from 10 years ago so much theyd pay for it... Anyway i did a lil search and found the drawings online! i was wrong, it where drawings for goretober! I own skeleton/bones and Sickness.
So here are the ones im missing; Pet-play, Decapitation, Selfharm, Burn, Plants, Organs, Nosebleed, Tentacles, Beaten up/Bruising, Bondage. And then i saw they had some wips of others that never got finished like Insects and Surgery. Bit sad for surgery bc the wip looks so cool.
I wonder what shes up to nowadays, i hope shes alright