WARNING! ~ ~ ~ Σ(°△°|||)︴

I use my blog as a diary, therefore there will be alot of spelling mistakes and some cussing. I may touch on some heavy and sensitive topics not appropriate for kids. I do try to put some kind of warning in the post itself

01 August 2026

i dont wanna gather any magic thank u

I renewed my carrd subscription more recently but i think it might b my last time. Theres nothing rly wrong w carrd, i just feel like i can code it myself now n add a bunch of other stuff then aswel but just get a neocities subscription. 
Sigh ive been thinking ab AA a bunch, i gues more so my brand in general. I dont wanna quit by any means, i like creating stuff n selling at cons! But the social media aspect... i dont wanna b an influencer! I dont wanna worry ab when to post smtg and feel like ass bc only 3 ppl saw it.
But i do wanna atleast let ppl know something, i dont wanna b forgotten or smtg...
Maybe i can do a monthly update? Write what ive done, my plans ect. N post a bunch of art along w it. Idk could b intresting? 
Problem w the fuck ass sumup thing prevails. I need to START  looking for solutions...help? Idk... wtf do i even do. I dont wanna potentially lose disability money. N i have a hard time getting myself to focus on this bc it makes me anxious hh

I slept like shit
Got outta bed at 10.30 for my T shot. Idk how or why it came up, but nurse the that gave my T shot was also autistic n upon learning i am aswel told me theres a place still open in her local magic the gathering group LMAO. Ive never played... imma look into it
ok ate breakfast, felt like  kaka poopoo till like 14.30. Im a bit tired but im fine.
 
As a change of routine i was looking around neocities, just putting resources in my ever growing spreadsheet. Wich reminds me, i deleted all the links i shared online bc i realized its linked to an email w my name on. Idc that friends see that but i dont rly want that out in the open for every stranger to come by. The reasen i put it in a spreadsheet was so i can acces it anywhere and share it with ppl + to clean up my bookmarks. I might just copy it to another email... wich does make me think, are there better tools out there for this? I supose coding smtg urself ig, but i like the ease of spreadsheet where u put it in n its instantly online... 
 
Looked into magic the gathering, just on the site ab the rules ect. Reminds me a lil of Inscryption and the card game in genshin impact so i feel like if i actually take my time with it i could actually learn it.
Hmmm alright so on one side seems like a decent game that i might enjoy. On the other i know myself n this could lead into another expensive hobby... so imma stay away from it LMAO