WARNING! ~ ~ ~ Σ(°△°|||)︴

I use my blog as a diary, therefore there will be alot of spelling mistakes and some cussing. I may touch on some heavy and sensitive topics not appropriate for kids. I do try to put some kind of warning in the post itself

29 July 2026

just complaining lol

Im not sure why the world is so obsessed with "adult" animation/comedy. Im 100% not the target audience, ive tried so many, yet none i find funny nor enjoyable to watch. And its not like i stop after an episode or so, i sit trough several seasens just kinda hoping itl get better but it just dosnt. 
Ive tried South Park, Rick & Morty, Family Guy, Bojack Horseman, Big Mouth and Smiling Friends. Tho Bojack Horseman i dislike bc its so depressing lmao, i finished the whole thing and just din enjoy it, tho i can see why ppl might like it... the others however not at all. Im no prude by any means, but its all just bigoted bs, all the blanc-ist (race-sex-homo-ect), toillet humor. Ppl say its "edgy humor" but i feel like the only reasen somebody may laugh at it is bc theyre uncomfortable. I dont know why i keep giving it a try?? well, they have huge fan bases so "there must be smtg good about it" right?... right???... sigh
I find ALOT of things funny, but i seldom laugh at any of those. I suppose i now finally know some lore behind some memes... 

Wich reminds me, i should add a list with stuff i wanna watch/read on my site