I hate!!! pintrest!! idk why i even went on there! I wasted my whole day! AAAA
Also my back hurt hhh
Microwave broke buttt we have a new one... its smaller tho... like alot smaller... and its hard to see inside when the door is closed.
Also gran bought herself a white gold necklace to hang the charm on w our dog ashes. Reasen for white gold is bc she alergic to alot of other metals. However it ended up costing 900euros?? and like she never buys herself anything, shes ofc allowed to do w her money what she wants to. BUT GOOD GOD?? Rly had to fight the demons or idv reacted mean (IDK WHY??? IM NOT MEAN!! I FEEL TERRIBLE WAHHH)
Warmth... uncomfrtbl to sleep... tired... wuh
Im trynna make a button to put on my site. But im stuck. Its kinda like a tiny pixelated bussines card. It gotta represent you, or rather your site. It should look a bit intresting so if somebody has it oin their site, other should feel inclined to click on it. And idk what to rly put on it? I mean i gues my username... "Confettii-Gutz"... been overthinking that name too! I saw other ppl on neocities w that username who are decently active... I like my bussines username tho, dont wanna change that... but hhh confettii-gutz... i do like to keep gutz or guts bc of my character.
I think i narrowed it down to Gutzilla or Pupipop.
All i found on gutzilla is some dj? But pupipop seems to have some accounts around the internet. I could Add bytes or smtg. Pupipop-Bytes? Gutzilla-Bytes? I do like that Gutzilla is short, kinda cute, but ive never watched any of the Godzilla movies (idk feels "illegal" in my brain). Will sleep on it...
Been having alot of gender thoughts lately, dont like it. It feels so complicated. Im happy with my top surgery! Im happy with the changes ive had trough hrt. But being considered a man been giving me more dysphoria. Ive more often think about wearing a pretty dress or a cute skirt, doing my makeup. But anytime i try to do it i feel like uhh "a pig wearing lipstick"? I feel ridiculous, ashamed? Wich is ironic bc i like to dress in flashy colors. And i know my gran wouldnt care, but still the thought in my head lingers with cishet ppl "theyl think im faking being trans" or smtg.I hate gender