I put music on to sleep otherwise i start doom thinking, potentially scaring myself or giving myself a panic atack... But recently spotify has been acting weird?? It like sudenly stops outa nowhere? And i wake up confused as all hell "am i deaf or did it stop". Just annoying bs man
Ok a day later now.... i think it stops playing when the playlist ends? Still confusing bc it din used to do that
I dreamd i was in a post apocalyptic wasteland guarded by beings that called themselves angels. These angels where tall but they all looked just a bit difr from eachother. I worked around the docks at the beach with other ppl. We had to go trough heaps of trash to find usable stuff to turn into other goods. The angel to oversee our work was called Uriel. Uriel for some godamn reasen rly hated my ass. This part is vauge?? At some point we got atacked? Or meteorites fell? Idk? But many died, some wounded (no clue how i was ok) and badly deformed? Humanoid? Beings? Started washing up at the beach. I tried to help them. Idk hpw to better describe it but it was like some of them where partially burned or melted? They werent in pain. Alot of tgem had missing limbs. Uriel seemed to also be wounded, like half their face was mutilated. Idk why but Uriel said smtg along the lines of "get these eye-sores to work" to wich i responded "well ur not exactly the prettyest one around either"... yea Uriel wanted me dead LMAO. They only kept me alive bc majority of tge otgers died. I tried to mainly help out the ppl that washed up. But tgen much later Uriels halo was broken? I gues they where a falen angel then?? I also took care of them. I dont remember more then that...
However i was curious n looked stuff up... Uriel is an actual angel from The Bible??? and became a fallen angel joining lucifer..??? Wha?? Uh????