WARNING! ~ ~ ~ Σ(°△°|||)︴

I use my blog as a diary, therefore there will be alot of spelling mistakes and some cussing. I may touch on some heavy and sensitive topics not appropriate for kids. I do try to put some kind of warning in the post itself

20 July 2026

Lee(?) wherever u are, i hope u shit urself u weirdo

When i was still friends with my Ex i was also kinda "friends" with all their friends. I was like 14/15 around this time and they where part of the local cosplay community. My ass had major social anxiety so i kinda just hung around them always lol.
I remember them becoming good friends with somebody... but for the life of me i have no idea what they where called... Anyway this is about that person. All i remember is that they use they/them where like late 20s/early30s? and had a boyfriend, so nothing rly special LMAO. They where nice and thus i talked with them from time to time... oh! i remember they really liked supernatural and wore a cosplay of the guy with the wings... Castiel? idk, i just remember bc i wore my Clear cosplay then, for the 2nd time.
Anyway ive seen them a couple of times at cons back then, when i had the fight w my ex i wanted to keep up some friendships with people wich included them.
They told me my ex was aperently bad talking me to everybody, so that was great. 
I just remember this one time BJDs came up, so i was exited to tell them about it. I think around that time i received 2 Resinsoul centaurs (the yosd ones Winter and Spring) To wich they then accused me of having bought recasts (recast=fake=stolen from the original artist, and then copies get made to b sold for much cheaper)... i was furious LMAO, I would NEVER buy a recast, i did extensive research and saved up to be able to buy them, i bought them trough Think pink (used to be one of the only european dealers, they where located in the Netherlands... and have been out of bussiness for yeaaars now) and waited a couple of months to receive them! The reasen they acused me was bc the dolls where cheap even tho i tried to p[rove that they where real... i didnt talk to them anymore after that. I do now think this was the most nothing burger ever but i was a teen lmao. Afterwards i also thought "they dont even own any, what fucking ground do they have to stand on to accuse me???", i think its so funny looking back how worked up i got over this LMAO.
I get reminded of this every now and then, but some time ago i was also reminded of another "cosplay" they did. They where frustrated that they had to cover up parts of their cosplay, my ass was dumb and din ask what it was... hell when i saw it irl i din rly realize what it was, they had some tape on a hat and wore a long black coat, for some reasen i thought it was something alt fashion related?... it wasnt until years later that i realized that was a fucking nazi uniform. And to this day im just??? why tf??? where they wearing that???? WHY DID I NOT REALIZE??? CRYING??? LIKE YEA IT MADE FUCKING SENSE THEY HAD TO COVER UP THEIR "COSPLAY"
I have no clue if this person is still cosplaying or goes to cons, i only really vaguely remember their face. wait... i got struck by a thought... memory?? maybe... their name was Lee? also! if it isnt Lee im sorry to the imaginary Lee. If it Lee idc ab putting some weirdo on "blast" (yes on my very publicly availble blog that billions of trillions of ppl read)

Wich brings me to my next point that i wanna look into. Why tf is alot of kink and fetish clothes nazi inspired???
Aight looked it up, kinda self explanatory ngl. Just the "taboo", control and also kinda making fun of the original thing? My bad ig