WARNING! ~ ~ ~ Σ(°△°|||)︴

I use my blog as a diary, therefore there will be alot of spelling mistakes and some cussing. I may touch on some heavy and sensitive topics not appropriate for kids. I do try to put some kind of warning in the post itself

05 July 2026

BEEP BEEP GET OUT OF MY WAY

I dreamt i was camping with my? girlfriend? (dont got one of those sadly) She bought me one of those lil electric cars for kids bc its cheaper then a wheelchair (idk if it rly is?? i mean i cant fit in it irl but whatever). one day she put like a clothing rack out by the trash but asked me to go get the clothing hangers from them bc she still wanted those and then she left to who knows where. Now idk why she couldnt have done that before hand but i went in my lil car to go get them and then i woke up in my dream. My first reaction was "shit i forgot to pick up the clothing hangers" so i get in my lil car and WOKE UP IN MY DREAM. This shit repeated so many times, i did sometimes get to the clothing rack but i never was able to take the fucking clothing hangers off. I was stressing so much "why tf do i keep falling asleep??? shes gon b upset with me". Eventually i actually woke up...