I like to antomorphize anything in my possesion (my greatest flaw bc i get too atached to inanimate objects). Long pillow getting the shit beatten outta them...
Piercing update: nothing notable, like i dont feel it wich is great... except i sometimes end up touching it by accident bc i forget it lol. Using neck pillow to lay on that side. I try not to sleep like this but my body was starting to hurt from laying in the same position all day.
When i went city i bought some charms to put on jewelry or smtg. Wich reminded me i have a small baggy with some of those in, collected troughout my whole life (gen, theres like lil barbie related ones from when i was tiny) and!! There was a ladybug one! Perfect for the Twee-fit (twee outfit) im planing out... but then i saw a me to you puzzle piece charm, rly chocked me up. When i was a kid, mom n i went to the fair, i was allowed to chose a prize and chose that + its included other side. I gave the other piece to my mom. We had each our respective pieces hanging on our phones for years. I feel sad... melancholic... it makes me angry "why does she have to be this way".
I miss her. Well... i miss the good parts
Anyway my btother orderd me a pizza n i almost compleatly annilliated that thing. Very mucg eepy again. Ough