WARNING! ~ ~ ~ Σ(°△°|||)︴

I use my blog as a diary, therefore there will be alot of spelling mistakes and some cussing. I may touch on some heavy and sensitive topics not appropriate for kids. I do try to put some kind of warning in the post itself

20 September 2026

biiiiiig walky

Ngl i thought it was gonna be much easyer to find a skirt. My idea for the outfit i wanted to put together was a long brown tiered skirt, a yellow or green shirt (pref smtg with a pattern on) and then a bunch of red accesories. But Skirt wise finding anything that fits my hips seem imposible? I think i should settle on my brown pants and hope ill find a skirt one day. Top wise im still on the hunt. Made apointment to have my earlobes pierced wednesday! Since its in the city i might as well look in some stores for a top? or some jewelry? i do feel a bit... conflicted? im exited to have planned a day out, but im already dreading needing to get outta the house bc that means ill end up in pain n being exhausted. The whole not finding a skirt also brings the mood down so kinda feel a bit like garbage

I finally played big walk! Its a really fun game! screenshots from friend :3 (im the green n blue one)


Oh yea i saw that Lady Gaga has a baby now!?... or rather a Baby Gag-  i get blown into a bajilion smithereens