I sometimes feel like my teeth dont really fit into my mouth correctly?
When i woke up i wasnt really... propperly awake i think? i looked at my hand and it wasnt correct? it kept changing, i kept having to count my fingers bc i was convinced i had to many lmao. I was just kinda going "yoo whadahell holy shit" and giggling, i wasnt freaked out tho, i knew it was bc i wasnt like propperly awake yet
I have 2 ice lollys left, im being so brave and eating the second last one rn. But oh lord is it stressing me out. I get anxious ab "last" things. Bc if i eat/watch/do the "last" thing, its done, no more. So if i keep 1 or 2 there is still left, so its not finished...
hgn hea dache hyugry....
i hate how stuborn i am ab stupid bs...
oh-
Im starting to spiral, i need to go to bed
i just feel bad now... i wish i could be making so much more art for AA, i wish i wasnt stupid and said it was a hobby so the stupid thing still worked, i wish i had the energy to make an apointment with my auticoach and go to the actual apointment... "why do i even continue with any of this"
aight kicking my own ass to bed