WARNING! ~ ~ ~ Σ(°△°|||)︴

I use my blog as a diary, therefore there will be alot of spelling mistakes and some cussing. I may touch on some heavy and sensitive topics not appropriate for kids. I do try to put some kind of warning in the post itself

14 July 2026

evil twink and nightmare

I dont rly know alot about Berserk. But some ppl linked some characters to the first Fear & Hunger characters so i get it a lil bit. Im always on the edge of wanting to get into it just bc of the character Griffith. I find him very intresting and all fanart is so freaking good??? But what i hear from the story i might not like him... So i just apreciate from afar... Might buy a print if i rly like it, just nervous artist will ask me about it (just as in sharing exitement ab liking the show/manga) and id have to be "no sorry i just like this evil twinks energy"... tho i could just say its for a friend

Sorted my loose stickers, put my posm and clown stickers in their respective stickerbooks and then din wanna continue the task. Wich reminds me, i really want a re-usable stickerbook where i can change the pages around.
I also wanna get a binder to put my prints in. I have plenty of room in my room to hang em but its such a daunting task? And i honestly dont know wich prints i have atm + sorting prints is exiting. Id like 3 binders just so i can sort prints by size... i should look into cute binder or a rly plain one n decorate the shit outta it

 Still stuck on Button and username.

Woke up like 5 mins b4 alarm, again blanket on me??? I dreamd i had to go trough levels? And depending of if u survived or lost u went to a more horrific lvl tgen then tge prev. But losing meant u died, like u physicly felt like u died. But tgen wake up in a difr lvl. And everybody tgere gies trough tge sqme but like. If 3 ppl "win" they gi to 3 difr lvls. Not tge same. So some ppl chose to stay in tge same lvl to figure stuff out or to help others. At some point some "lvl" had ppl devided in 3 teams. I was on a team that had like wolves? Idk generic canine creature as insignia. Uh CW just straight up gore ||and the other 2 teams where meant to come skin us and replace our bones with that of canines, but u kinda stayed alive n felt the whole progress till they finished and u "move on"||
Right b4 i woke up i was at the "finish line". Ppl told me if i went trough id never b qble to return so i was like "uh yea thats my goal". When i went trough, gran was tgere n i hugged her while crying... and then i woke up